Widows Sons Web Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion (Public) > Main Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin~

hiram abiff patch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mikea View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hiram abiff patch
    Posted: June/07/11 at 6:42pm
I just talked to a couple of brothers at Americade with the Hiram Abiff patch. I would like to order one but I'm not finding  valid site to do so. If anyone can furnish me with an email address or a phone number for the brother who is making them I would appreciate it.Smile  
Josey Wales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josey Wales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/11 at 11:31pm
Brother kicker has them in the Secret Vault

Josey Wales
Solomon's Guardians
Valley of Mobile A.A.S.R.
H.E. Blackwell # 899
AR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/11 at 9:43pm
If you are still looking, get in touch with brother Joe Stella at:  bedpark198@aol.com
He has patches and pins. Price depends on quantity you order.

Lawsy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawsy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/05/11 at 1:12pm
I just Saw these patches on E-bay.Smile
Slick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/11 at 10:40pm
An aside question...

Are Master Masons whom are NOT Widows Sons allowed to wear these patches?

Question was raised to me by a Brother MM who does not ride, but loved the patch...
Three Rivers Chapter, Kentucky- Treasurer
Whitesburg, KY Lodge #754 F.& A.M.
Pound, VA Lodge #59 A.F.&A.M.
Jmowel View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmowel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/11 at 12:06am
just my personnel opinion on your question slick, but if a non master mason cant wear the square and compass (or isnt supposed to i should say), I dont feel a non-WS should wear something that says WS on it. I have seen the same patch that doesnt say WS along the bottom, but i appoligize for i cant remember where i saw it.
Soda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/11 at 7:19pm
I may be wrong here, but wouldn't the "widows son" part of the patch is referring to Hiram Abiff the Mason, not Hiram Abiff the motorcycle enthusiast OF the Widows Sons MRA?
Jon Wacholz
PM Zenith Lodge #202 AF&AM
Redfield Lodge #34 AF&AM
Secretary SD Grand Chapter Widows Sons Masonic Riders Assoc.
Grand Junior Deacon SD Grand Lodge AF&AM 2012-13
Branded Sturgis 2011
Johnny5 View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/11 at 9:13pm
If I recall correctly, Kicker has sent these patches to masons all over the world via ebay. I don't believe they are for WS members only.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/11 at 9:48pm
Soda has it right brothers.
AR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/11 at 10:52pm
I also agree with Soda, this patch has nothing to do with "US" motorcycle riders, this patch is to be worn by Masons after they take the third degree, at which point you become a Widow Son. 
*AR* 
Carlos *AR*
Stone Cutters chapter President
New Jersey
SPOON View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPOON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/11 at 10:56am
"Secret Vault" website for Hirams patch  
Wayne SPOON Motte
Slick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/11 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Soda Soda wrote:

I may be wrong here, but wouldn't the "widows son" part of the patch is referring to Hiram Abiff the Mason, not Hiram Abiff the motorcycle enthusiast OF the Widows Sons MRA?

That was my thought as well.

I wore the Hiram Abiff patch before I became a member of the Riding Association.

I have a couple of good Brothers that also wear the patch, and asked me if I thought there was an issue with it.

I told them I would ask.

Thanks!!!
Three Rivers Chapter, Kentucky- Treasurer
Whitesburg, KY Lodge #754 F.& A.M.
Pound, VA Lodge #59 A.F.&A.M.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic