Widows Sons Web Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion (Public) > Main Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Read This Before Registering!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Frenchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Read This Before Registering!
    Posted: December/20/11 at 2:56pm
Good afternoon, my name is Eric Pooler. I am a member of Pine Tree Riders Me Grand Chapter in Old orchard, Me. Noodle can vouch for me.
TimG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/11 at 7:06am
My name is Tim "Poppy" Garrett.  I belong to Brethren of the Mystic Tie in Springfield, Mo.  Brother Dan"Cravin" Elmore can vouch for me.
Thanks, 

AZPiR8King View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZPiR8King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/11 at 3:43pm
Suggestion: Remove the "new member request" from the thread once they have been vouched for...then it doesn't get hundreds of posts deep.
geometry32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geometry32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/31/11 at 8:13pm
hello Bretheren my name is Tom Nolan I am in good standings with Tyrian Ashlar Acacia in Gloucester Ma . I am also a member of the Rough Ashlar WS here in Gloucester Ma. I believe Bro. Jay "doctor J" Campbell may vouch for me.
stonecutter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stonecutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/11 at 4:53pm
This is an important notice to everyone before registering as a user on the Forums.
The Forums have a Public area (this one) for guests & visitors, and a Private section for members of the International Widows Sons Masonic Riders Association. In order to post to the forums you must first become a registered user. In order to view or access our members-only section you must first be vouched for as a member of the WSMRA.

To have your Forum registration upgraded to 'member' status and be able to access our members-only section, complete all fields in the registration form. Once you register you will be sent an email verification to verify your email address. After successfully verifying your email address you will be able to post in our Public area but will still need to have your WSMRA membership confirmed in order to be upgraded to our Member Group.

There are 2 ways to notify us that you are a member and wish to be upgraded. You may post a greeting in the "New Member" topic of the Main Forum to introduce yourself, or you may send a private message to any of our Administrators or Wardens (moderators). Please include your chapter name & location. If you know an active forum member who can vouch for you, please provide us with his name or Forum Nickname.

Then please await with patience while we verify your membership. We will do so as quickly as possible. In the event that you do not receive your email confirmation when registering, please contact one of our staff members who will be able to assist you.

Thank You,

~The Forum Staff~

"A lie can travel around the world before the truth gets its shoe laces tied". ~Brother Samuel Clemens~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic