Widows Sons Web Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion (Public) > Main Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin~

New Members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote banger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Members
    Posted: October/21/11 at 1:36pm
Hi Brethren

My road name is Banger, I'm from the Iceni Chapter in the UK we hopefully will have a facebook page shortly.

This should be a great tool for WS members to get ideas from all around the globe.

S & F
BangerTongue

So Mote it Be
Carl Davenport View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Davenport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/11 at 1:53pm
welcome from NEwcastle brother banger
banger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/11 at 1:55pm
Thanks Carl, it was a pleasure meeting you in Nottingham, I look forward to the next time
So Mote it Be
Richard Blake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Richard Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/11 at 9:05pm
Hi Brothers,
 My name is Richard Blake. I am from the Rough Ashlars, in Mooresville In. I know that Big Lou, SlimJim, Kicker, Skid and Moon can vouch for me. They also know me as The Beer Man. At least the Kentucky Brothers do. I have heard Brother Dale Wright and Brother Tim Gill alk about the Forum, but wasn't sure where it was, until now.

Brother Richard Blake
Rosie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rosie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/11 at 11:36am
I wanted to vouch for Tugg. Brother Robert Fisher is a member in good standing with the Tyler's Sword Chapter of Cape Girardeau, MO.
Rosie
Mark "Rosie" Klein
President
Tyler's Sword Chapter
Cape Girardeau, MO

Lodge #237
terry8520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote terry8520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/11 at 1:28pm
Hi Brothers, my name is Terry Martin roadname TOB from The South West Chapter in the UK .www.widowssons-southwest.org.uk
S & F
TOB
TOB
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carl Davenport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/11 at 1:32pm

Welcome brother Terry

terry8520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry8520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/11 at 2:31pm
Thanks Brother Carl,I've enjoyed our conversations,hope to meet you soon.
S&F Terry
TOB
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Davenport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/11 at 3:07pm
Welcome Brother Walls
Vito View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Vito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/11 at 3:29pm
Welcome Brothers!
Repeater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Repeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/11 at 7:08am
Welcome Brothers
Sam1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sam1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/11 at 8:48am
Greetings Brothers

Sam from the fair Province of Cornwall in the UK. name is William Hewett from the South West Chapter, look forward to reading the posts with interest

dialtoneslinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dialtoneslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/11 at 1:21pm
Hello Brothers. I am Jeff Jackson from Mount Moriah chapter in Lakeland Florida. Someone sent me a request wanting to know who I was. I am the sargent at arms for my chapter and the Junior Warden from Lakeland lodge number 91.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Davenport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/11 at 6:12pm
WELCOME BROTHERS
Vito View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/31/11 at 8:21am
Welcome Brothers!
modF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/11 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by dialtoneslinger dialtoneslinger wrote:

Hello Brothers. I am Jeff Jackson from Mount Moriah chapter in Lakeland Florida. Someone sent me a request wanting to know who I was. I am the sargent at arms for my chapter and the Junior Warden from Lakeland lodge number 91.

Please send WB Barrett warm greetings from his Mother lodge in NJ!
spencer pearson View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer pearson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/11 at 5:22pm
hey brethren my name is spencer pearson and i am looking to join widows sons. i live in magee Mississippi. does anyone were to get a hold of the chapter its on the coast. just wondered if any of  them were in here.
IB1RU? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IB1RU? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/11 at 6:10pm
Greetings and welcome  Brother
G-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote G-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/08/11 at 5:37am
Greetings, Brethren!

I'm here to announce the newest WS Chapter in NJ - Broken Column.  We have a tight little group of brothers in Central Jersey and we've done a few rides so far and are winding down 

You can find us on Facebook as "Broken Column Chapter of the Widows Sons, NJ"

Our state web page is www.widowssonsnj.com

Glad to be part of it!

S&F

WB Gordie "G-Bone" Barrett
President
Broken Column Chapter
Widows Sons, NJ

Admin Group
Admin Group
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Davenport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/08/11 at 7:13am
Welcome brothers
Tazman624 View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazman624 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/11 at 4:52pm
Just checking in as requested. Not very active here as I am not sure if there is a Chapter here in St Louis area.

Magnolia-Euclid Lodge
York Rite
Moolah Shrine  
Gazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/27/11 at 5:24am
HI Banger seems the guys have two new Members from The Iceni Chapter.Big smile
Digger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Digger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/11 at 6:28am
Hello Brothers,

I have been trying to get a hold of an admin of this forum but have had no success.  Truth in lending, I previously registered under the screen name VanC.  I did post a couple of contriversial posts but, feel that my account was suspended unfairly and was not given a chance.  I was in a dark place and felt that the forum was the cause of a good brother to demit from WSMRA.  I am would like to be re-instated either under this or my old user name.  I am willing to be muzzled until you are satisfied that my intentions are not malicious.

Jeff VanCuren
stonecutter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stonecutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/11 at 8:14am
Brother Jeff,
Your new account has been reinstated. Like you, I have seen good brothers resign from not only the forums but from the WSMRA because of some of the antics that used to appear here. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance and you've been unconditionally reinstated. Welcome back.

DemonRider333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DemonRider333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/11 at 1:35pm
Hi,

I'm mike from the Massachusetts Grand Chapter.  I'm glad to be on the site and hopefully will get to know some of you!
G-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/11 at 2:46pm
Hey, Mike!  Welcome!  Glad to see another MASShole on here!  LOL  I'm from Springfield, I've been transplanted to NJ, though.  

If you're on Facebook, please check out the page for Broken Column Chapter of the Widows Sons, NJ.  If you do, you can expect a friend request from some character named Gordie Barrett...

Maybe get to meet up in person next August in Groton, CT.

S&F,

Gordie "G-Bone" Barrett
President
Broken Column Chapter
Widows Sons, NJ

Frenchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/12 at 7:03pm
Good evening brethren. My name is Eric Pooler. I am hoping to get my membership upgraded. I am from the Maine Grand Chapter, Pine Tree Riders. I believe Noodle can vouch for me.
Noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/12 at 3:31pm
Brothers,Bro.Eric Pooler,"Frenchy" is a Brother of mine in the MGCWS...Please accord him full access and privilege ...
Thanks Guys,Bro.Noodle
Ocean Lodge #142 AF&AM
Wells,Maine
Maine Grand Chapter Widow's Sons
Old Orchard Beach,Maine
vstar1976 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vstar1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/12 at 3:59pm
Brother Frenchy you have been upgraded.
Frenchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/12 at 5:03pm
Thank you Brother.
Eric Pooler
Pine Tree Riders
Maine Grand Chapter
Past Master
Fort Kent Lodge #209
Orchard Lodge #215
Anah Shrine
vstar1976 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vstar1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/12 at 6:28pm
You're welcome Brother.
Buffalow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buffalow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/12 at 4:13pm
Hello Brotheren, My name is Buffalow. I am a new member of the Knights Templars of Kansas City
Missouri USA. I look foward to the state meeting in Feb. and am looking foward to meeting my
Brothers with the same passion as I (motorcycles). I don't know anyone on this site so I"ll just hang out and wait to get upgraded.
Fraternally,
Buff  
Repeater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Repeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/12 at 12:48pm
Do you know any Brother who could Vouch for you?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/12 at 4:33pm
"Cecdog" Cecil Searcy ( sp?) was Pres of a chapter in KC and even state Pres at one time if i recall correctly....not sure if he is still active in the WS though...
Buffalow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buffalow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/12 at 8:51pm
I just joined WS last month, and have'nt had the chance to ask if anyone from my Chapter is active on this site. but I'll ask at our next meeting.
Thank's
Buffalow
Joker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/12 at 7:34pm
Hello brothers, my name is Justin "Joker" Moldero from the Wayfarers chapter in Louisville, Ky.  I have asked for brother "Half-Sac" to vouch for me, also in my chapter.  Thank you.
vstar1976 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vstar1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/12 at 8:24am
You have been upgraded Brother Joker and welcome.
Steve Herling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Herling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/12 at 1:04pm
Greetings brothers.

Steve Herling, Washington State Grand Chapter President.

Thank you for allowing me to enter into the forum and I hope all has safe and enjoyable riding experiences. I look forward to dialoguing with you on the many issues. 
Ride Safe, Ride free
Frenchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/12 at 4:09pm
Welcome President Herling,

We look forward to your enlightened posts.

Frenchy
Eric Pooler
Pine Tree Riders
Maine Grand Chapter
Past Master
Fort Kent Lodge #209
Orchard Lodge #215
Anah Shrine
Redtrk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redtrk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/13 at 1:26pm
Howdy Brothers from the Cincinnati area and a WS from the Solomon Builders Chapter. I'm currently helping to organize Ohio's 11th chapter in the Butler County area in the SW corner of Ohio. We hope to have it Chartered by April. 
 I'm a dual Lodge member of McMakin Lodge #120 in Mt Healthy, Ohio and of Washington Lodge #17 in Hamilton, Ohio and a member of the Scottish Rite in the Valley of Cincinnati. 
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Davenport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/13 at 4:07pm
Welcome to the Widows Sons Forum Brother.
NedKelley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NedKelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/13 at 8:42pm
Greetings Brethren,

Allister (Ned) Kelley NZ Grand Chapter bringing you Fraternal Greetings and hearty good wishes from NZ Grand Chapter, and Lodge Hamutana 437 and Lodge Copernicus 505 on the roll of the Grand Lodge of NZ.

Thank you for allowing me access and for providing such a unique Fraternity and means of presenting the Craft to world.

Ride safe, enjoy your Journey and blessings to you and your loved ones.

Edited by NedKelley - March/17/13 at 8:44pm
Ned

Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Davenport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/13 at 11:23pm
Welcome brother.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic