Widows Sons Web Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion (Public) > Main Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin~

New Las Vegas Chapter extends its Greetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tattooedmick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Las Vegas Chapter extends its Greetings
    Posted: February/17/12 at 1:03am
Fraternal Greetings,
I am very pleased to announce that after a years worth of hard work by local Vegas brothers and our sponsoring Reno brothers to the north, the Las Vegas Chapter of the Widows Sons is now official. In particular, Mike, Treasurer, Reno Widows Sons, has been instrumental in seeing this come to fruition.

Please let me know what information you require to update the chapter listings to include our little band of brothers. 

Thank you,

Jack Garrett
President- Risen Dead Chapter
Widows Sons Riders Association
Las Vegas, Nv

Sent from my iPhoneHello

Edited by tattooedmick - February/17/12 at 1:05am
Master Mason, St. John Lodge No. 1 Providence Rhode Island
vstar1976 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vstar1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/12 at 7:42am
Get someone from the Reno Chapter to vouch for you chapter and you personally and I will upgrade you and put you in the Chapter Directory but Fred has to list you on the Widows Sons Main page.
tattooedmick View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tattooedmick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/12 at 7:15pm
Can anyone from the Reno Chapter jump in here and vouch for us? We received our patches today and are excited to expand the fellowship and fraternity.

Edited by tattooedmick - February/21/12 at 9:21pm
tattooedmick View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tattooedmick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/12 at 4:10am
We have our Facebook page listed finally (I admit to being as technologically inept as they come!) at www.facebook.com/risendead. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts on how best to proceed.

Fraternally Yours,

Jack Garrett

Edited by tattooedmick - February/28/12 at 5:41am
Repeater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Repeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/12 at 2:23am
Welcome Brothers
Noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/12 at 11:01pm
Brotherly Greetings from Maine! Welcome,and I look forward to meeting my LV Brethren SOON!
Ocean Lodge #142 AF&AM
Wells,Maine
Maine Grand Chapter Widow's Sons
Old Orchard Beach,Maine
CHGOTHNDER View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHGOTHNDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/01/12 at 10:39pm
Welcome Brothers

PJ
President
Illinois Grand Chapter
"Last" President
Illinois Grand Chapter
President
Chapter One
"KYCH"
nytwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nytwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/12 at 3:28am
Welcome Brothers!

Dark Side Chapter
Vito View Drop Down
Non-Member
Non-Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/22/12 at 12:04am
Greetings and welcome from Wyoming Grand Chapter
spike-uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike-uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/12 at 5:37am
Hi tattooedmick
I am in the widows sons uk national chapter and will be visitting vegas the third week of july for five days with another uk brother and our wives.
We met up with a load of widows last year at deadwood and had a great time.
I'm hoping we might be able to hook up with some of your brethren during our stay?
It looks like we've managed to get a really good deal at the trump hotel ,so will be staying right in the hub of things.
Let me know your thoughts.
Sincerely and fraternally
Spike
Spike
Widows Sons National Chapter
England
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic