Widows Sons Web Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion (Public) > Main Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Last Ride

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Davenport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last Ride
    Posted: June/28/13 at 12:29am
Brothers, Brother George Aikens of PA sent me this messgage and I am passing it on to you. If anyone can make this ride out to meet the procession, please contact the PA Grand Chapter and let them know you are going to be there.

Here is Brother George's message:

George W Aikens

brother carl my son passed away tuesday june 18th in a logging accident. we are having his remains cremated non july 13th we will be leaving wellsboro pa AT 730 AM and head to nj TAKING RT 15 TO ROUTE 180 TO ROUTE 80 to lake hopatcong nj meeting up with the rest of my family then headed to fairmont cemetary to lay his ashes to rest with my to brothers all brother are welcome to join us in his last ride

The contact info I have is for George Aikens

Contact Information
Mobile Phones     570) 404-0652

Address         37 short hill rd
    Westfield, PA 16950

Screen Name     tlfe6913@verizon.net(Yahoo! Messenger)

Email      george.w.aikens@facebook.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic